Customer Care Advisor
Scurta descriere a companiei
As the world’s leading telecommunications company, we’re proud to help millions of people in every corner of the globe connect, whether through texting, talking, working, swapping pictures, watching movies...
Vodafone Shared Services empowers its people to create value for Vodafone by providing the expertise and insight to drive business transformation, deliver high quality and efficient operations, and enable Vodafone to operate with speed, simplicity and trust.
We invite you to join us and start building a career with us!
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to learn, seek knowledge and self-development.
- Fluent English (C1/C2)
- Have experience within a contact centre or customer service environment
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates a positive, enthusiastic, friendly attitude.
- Proficiency in using MS Office application.
1. Customer Engagement and Interaction: Receives Inbound Customer calls, clearly greets customers, builds rapport and establishes the purpose of the call, listens actively, identifies secondary (possible or hidden) needs and attempts to add value accordingly
2. Resolving customer needs and issues: acts as a first point of contact with consumer customers to support care and technical inquiries, bill explanations (billed amount inquiries and bill dispute resolution), payments over the phone, changes price plans or payment date, adds and removes services, checks customer understanding and gains customer agreement before progressing with offers or solutions
3. Processes and Systems: is appropriately prepared before the call, uses correct customer identification procedures, follows business policies and processes
4. Ensure service level agreements are met and maintained
5. Work as part of a team: create and promote an environment that fosters both individual and team advancement to ensure the outstanding delivery of customer service.
We offer you:
• Private medical and dental care insurance
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Project specific training
• A youthful and multicultural working environment with dedicated professionals and great development opportunities
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to enjoy a high challenging profile role, to progress in your career and to develop experience within a world leading and multinational organization.
Vodafone Shared Services Center is part of a Global Services Center and will cater for Vodafone operations in different countries, as well as for the Vodafone Group. Our success comes from the outstanding people that make it happen for our customers every day!
We’re at our best when you’re at yours!
Power to you
Due to current immigration restrictions, we are welcoming applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania (these means the citizens of EU countries).